Health CertificatesBoth of our full-time doctors are accredited to issue health certificates for travel. A health certificate is a document that is issued to certify a pet is healthy enough for travel and is up-to-date on the Rabies vaccine.

Typically, if traveling within the United States, the certificate should be completed near the date of departure, requires an exam by the doctor and proof of current Rabies vaccination. In order to complete the form, we also need the address the pet is traveling to and departing from.

It is important to check the requirements of the state or country which a pet is traveling to, as well as the airline you are using if the pet is flying. The USDA regulates pet travel and maintains current travel requirements and restrictions. You can access their website here: